Friday 15 April, 2011

Google Guru

Google Guru - What I call idea of the year!

We may classify Guru as chatterbot. But it's very cool one.
Send chat invitation to guru@googlelabs.com
Invitation shall be accepted immediately.

Now you're ready to start:

I have posted sample query and response for easy understanding. You can try same.

-----------------------------------
me: ipl score
Guru: Cricket:

Current Cricket Matches
CSK 183/5(20) | BAN 17/2(1.2)
Agarwal 2(2) -

MI 182/2(20) | KOC 184/2(19)
Kochi Tuskers Kerala won by 8 wkts. Man of the Match: Brendon McCullum -
m.cricbuzz.com
-----------------------------
me: weather gandhidham
Guru: Weather:
Gandhidham, Gujarat, India
Sat: 26°C-39°C, Mostly Sunny
Sun: 24°C-40°C, Mostly Sunny
Mon: 24°C-39°C, Clear
----------------------------
me: EUR to INR
Guru: Currency
Conversion:
1 Euro = 63.9027845 Indian rupees
---------------------------
me: translate how are you? from english to hindi
Guru: Translation:how are you?' in English means 'तुम कैसे हो?' in Hindi.
 
Isn't it wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment