Tuesday 12 April, 2011

Updates...

  • 2011 has been not good for me so far, the only nice thing happened is new job.
  • I'm liking it very much my new job at SMS, it has brought sense of stability in inner-self (don't know why) but feeling good inside.
  • Finally found some good friends here in Gurgaon.
  • Life is lot calmer after deactivating facebook, I'm able to dedicate more time for myself.
  • Currently updating wish list of 2011, must be ready by weekend!
  • Most people are very angry with me, since I have suspended communication means since Dec 2010 (Orkut, Facebook, Google Chat, etc... even comments in blog were suppressed. Friends, I need some time, think where am I leading in life? Life was like insane trigger happy chiclero. By June everything should be normal.
  • Lot of people wanted this. Yes, pictures of my new home in Anjar shall be put after my next visit to home.
  • Couldn't attend Jaypal's marriage I know he's not going to forgive me ever for this.
  • Am growing like potato bin, need to control it pretty quickly, waist have gone to 34 from 28 now.
  • Now comments in Blog have been re-enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment